A Burst of Colour...

Monday, April 7, 2008

Popcorn




The title of my post,although random, has got nothing to do with what I'm going to write,although it deeply inspires it's contents.It's more or less got to do with what I'm feeling right now,and how writing this article will change my state of mind for the rest of the day.

I can actually hear it...can't you?It's the sound of corn seeds popping in the steam basin,with the beautiful burst of yellow everywhere.And when you place a few popcorns in your mouth,they just melt away...

Its not easy you know,describing emotions and comparing them to edibles like popcorn.It's a tough call,especially when you choose to write on such a topic to seemingly make you look different.Nevertheless,I think doing the unconventional is what sets us apart from the rest.

The lives we lead,in fact,can be compared to everything around us,be it popcorn or the beautiful rainbow outside.It's like I said in my previous post,life is so easy yet so difficult to understand.It's a collage,a jigsaw...unexplainable.The only difficult part about it is that we complicate it.

We got to understand that simplicity lies everywhere.And it's so easy and simple that I end up writing about it everytime.



This post,which comes after a long time and though short,hopefully conveys what the mind of a teenager like me is trying to say.We got to tell ourselves that the wait is over.And the music is still on...

Popcorn,anyone?

6 comments:

Rishi said...

whoa thats an amazing post! :)

harry said...

cooooooool

Audukoori said...

Really original. Is it the mind speaking directly to the paper or in this case, keyboard.

Audukoori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

here ! i must say ! u hav written ur heart out ! gr8 stuff ! interestin blog ! keep it up !

P. said...

what can I say...
Im so proud of the voice that you let out..its truly unique. Thats a mutual feeling we all feel..and its wonderful to see someone put it acrodd with such amazing clarity.
Well done.