A Burst of Colour...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Light

I was going through my collection of old articles and poems that I had written and this is what i thought of posting.It's a poem I had written when I was in the 8th grade.To be frank it appears quite childish and maybe needs a little refining.Tell me what you think of it...

Every high, every low,
Every rain, every snow
Every win, every loss
Every inning, every toss
Every minute, every second,
Every da Vinci, every Beckham,
Has seen life’s dark.
But in the morning always was a lark
Perched on hope’s tree
Telling us where we are meant to be
That we have but one role
To achieve Life’s goal.
Remember at the end of my song,
Through life’s every ordeal be strong,
And that after every lonely night
You shall face the warmth of daylight.


Don't forget to come back...

4 comments:

BIG Omi said...

Well i agree, aafter every dark and gloomy dusk there is a bright and gleeful dawn which lustre the gloom.. and thats my motivation in days which are dark.. i keep striking back to see the dawn... well thanks for making me realize it ... full on motivation.. too high for a 8th grade kid to think... i read it 7 times to understand the real meaning of it... i am intrigued beyond words..
Tc.
OMi.

BIG Omi said...

and yes.. i will keep comin back... always..

Audukoori said...

Good ONE.
Execellent Eighth Grade Stuff.
Positive. Vibrant. Bright.

Come back, why not!! for stuff like this.

Keep it up.

Unknown said...

great job
i dont think 13 year old girl can express her views so good ,few r exepsnl