A Burst of Colour...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Down With Flu

Apart from my computer crashing down all over again,another thing that has prevented me from studying and blogging all these days is my flu( or the common cold or influenza).

It's terrible,especially when you know that the common cold is one health problem for which no doctor has a cure.You spend the entire day looking haggard,tired,beaten up and stupid.

So here comes the "promises" bit.I shall get back to blogging very soon.And I really mean very soon.Except that it isn't today.But that shouldn't stop you from coming back to my blog,should it?

I have quite a few interesting posts lined up.Waiting to publish those.
What I'm not prepared for,however,are my upcoming tests.Blame my flu!

See you soon...
And don't forget to come back soon...

4 comments:

BIG Omi said...

He Niharika,
*Balls to Flu*

Damn this flu thingie is damn crap .. i upsets whole routine..
tc and all the best for yur tests,

Awaiting yur new posts..
And buzz me once yur done with it.
Tc.
omi

mitulv4u said...

http://gr8websites.blogspot.com/

hey check this blog....thers nuin important but i jus want you to hav a look at the template...

temme if u want one like this...

mitulv4u said...

and this 2...

http://incrediblefrendz.blogspot.com/

neways hows u now?...

C. Marie Byars said...

Hey, I left you an answer (finally!) over at my place. I got away from my blog---no flu involved, though! Just busyness: our family's whole life is about to change radically, and I've been extra busy training my replacement at work!