A Burst of Colour...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

what do i do now?

OK,I set up my own blog.I threw in a couple of articles.And I took up the painful task of updating a profile for the zillionth time or so on the internet.
But hey!Does anyone out there even know spectrum exists?

OK this might be a little too early to be asking for a highly popular blog,but its kind of frustrating when your own people fail to read it.I remember giving my blog address to everyone I know (including my Physics teacher) and searching at random for people who'd like to throw in a comment or two once in a while (and possibly become friends).

Maybe the problem exists in the blog itself...is it the layout?Or is the agony-aunt type of advice I keep doling out in my blogposts? Anyway I guess I still have enough time to pep it up a little bit.

So if your reading this,do stop by and spend a few seconds in giving me a piece of your mind about what you think about my space.

2 comments:

april2008 said...

hey friend,
i really like those pics that you posted in the one after this.i do hope that people start reading your blog,ill try to read it everyday and leave you comments on a lot of them.well i have to fill out an application thing,so take care and i e-mail you in a few minutes.
lyv,
april

Unknown said...

Just keep writing someday an angel commentator will come and will comment on almost all of you blog and you will be happy....lol....j/k...

good to see you have started speaking out sooner or later somebody's gotta hear it...

cyaz ...bye